2005-2008VIHM Bir Hassan
Hotel Mangment (TS)
2002-2004Mashgara Tiqnical School
Hotel Mangment (BT)
2001-2002Majdal Anjar Official School
2010 - Currentleenkat.com
Founder and General Manager
Hosting Services and Solutions... Shared & WordPress Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers, Domains, SSL Certificate and Cody Chat.
2015 - Currentalsadaranews.com
موقع اخباري عربي متنوع
2016 - Currentarabwindow.net
Editor in Chef
موقع إخباري عربي شامل يغطي كافة الأخبار من المحيط إلى الخليج
2018 - Currentbeirut-news.com
موقع إخباري لبناني ينقل الأحداث للحظة بلحظة
2012 - 2017alhananpress.com
موقع إخباري لبناني يهتم بالشأن البقاعي بشكل خاص واللبناني بشكل عام
2016 - Currentديباجة
Management | Advertisement | Online Commerce
Facebook Page | fb.com/dibejeh
2016-2018MADO Turkish Restaurant
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and disciplining of restaurant staff. Staffing duties include placing advertisements and interviewing prospective workers. Managing employees requires training and communicating restaurant policies to the workers, scheduling shifts, and calling in workers when there is a gap in shift coverage.
- Taking complaints and greeting customers.
- Monitor the quality of the restaurant’s service and food.
- Ensure the restaurant complies with local health and safety codes for dining establishments.
- Perform the administrative duties for the restaurant, such as ordering inventory and supplies, tallying receipts, preparing deposits, and processing employee payroll
2011 - 2016NY Suites
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools.
- Inspect storage areas for organization and cleanliness.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Communicating with others using clear and professional language.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.